PEACE OF MIND For Your Home Technology
Keep Your System Performing The Best
Technology systems occasionally experience disruptions. We want to keep things simple and provide support if your systems experience any of these disruptions. From proactively monitoring and fixing your system remotely to enabling you to reset your own system easily, we have you covered.
- 24/7Support Coverage
- LIVEKnowledgeable Technician
|Plan Options||Non-Member||Priority Plan||Proactive Plan|
|Advanced Support During Business HoursMonday-Thursday / 8:00AM-5:00PM |
Support Rates: $75.00/hour remote support | $150.00/hour on-site support
|Reactive Remote RepairUpon hearing from you, your system will be accessed remotely and oftentimes repaired without the need for an on-site support visit.||✓||✓||✓|
|App Control*You’ll receive a mobile app enabling you to fix many of the common issues that technology systems experience simply by restarting them.||✓ ✶||✓ ✶|
|24/7 Phone, Email, Text and Chat SupportWe’re available to communicate with you 24/7 in whichever manner best fits your lifestyle||✓ ✶ ✶||✓|
|Next-In-Line Advanced SupportDuring business hours |
Guaranteed on site scheduling priority
Support rates: $125/hour
|Proactive Monitoring and Remote RepairWe’ll proactively monitor your technology system and oftentimes troubleshoot potential issues before they arise.||✓|
|Two Annual Preventative Maintenance VisitsThings do happen and although we have 24/7 remote support, sometimes we need to be on-site to correct issues.||✓|
|Two Free In-Home Service CallsWhen required, we will provide one of a certified techs to help address any concerns or issues with the system||✓|
|VIP Scheduling of on-site Service CallsIn the unlikely event a tech is required to preform an on-site visit, you will be provided front of the line service with most visits with-in 1 business day of request||✓|
|System Tune-Up and InspectionOnce a year one of our certified techs will visit you location, look over all the components and provide needed firmware and software updates||✓|
- * Priority and Proactive Plan members must have a SAS approved monitoring device. Contact us for pricing.
- ** Priority Plan does not include 24/7 Phone support, it includes 24/7 email, text and chat support.
IF A MONITORING DEVICE IS NEEDED, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- The cost for the monitoring device is a one-time $250.00. We will need to review your installed equipment to determine if it is needed.
- If it is needed, and you sign up for two years of either the Priority or Proactive plans, we will install the monitoring device at no additional charge.
WHAT CAN WE MONITOR?
- Whether most of your network connected devices are up and running or are offline.
- The health of many connected AV devices and light switches (availability may vary depending on manufacturer).
- Whether your Internet service is up or down and the average upload/download speeds of your network.
WHAT CAN'T WE MONITOR?
- Quality of audio/video (a connected network media player may show as online but the audio or video may still be experiencing issues).
- Different apps or services within connected network devices (i.e. Netflix not working or Pandora producing an error message within a functioning Apple TV or Sonos player).
- Toasters, wicker baskets, toilets, major home appliances (yet), pets, kids, plant life or threats from zombies
IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO GO WITH A PLAN, HOW WILL YOU BE CARED FOR?
- If you call us with an issue and we need to remotely access your system to troubleshoot, you will be billed our remote service fee of $75.00/hour (minimum 1 hour)
- If we schedule a site visit, you will be billed at our standard on-site hourly rate of $150.00/hour.
- There is no priority scheduling for remote or on-site service.